"I went from being a daily drug user at 13 to having bad drug experiences and quitting drugs by the time I was 14, and then not having any friends until the time I was 16," he said. "There was about two years where I was more or less agoraphobic and didn't deal with anybody, didn't talk to anybody, didn't have any friends at all. - Chris cornell quote
"He was found on the bathroom floor, our medical unit were called and he was pronounced dead on scene.
"A family friend went to go check on him and observed him on the bathroom floor.
"The body was transferred to the medical examiner's office and the cause of death will be determined."
another weird speculation
Heidi Klum's ex-boyfriend was the bodyguard who gave Chris Cornell two Ativans before his suicide and found his dead body - as his heartbroken wife says singer's death was 'inexplicable'
So where is this suicide by hanging, You cant be serious to spout that bullshit right. if he was found on a bathroom floor, theres no shape or form you can tie in a neck let alone support that kind of weight its just impossible unless there's a hook on the ceiling yeah i would have been believe that. what really confused me on this report is there's no way in hell someone would have been discovered hours later upon death. this seriously sound like a murder case, maybe but don't quote me on that because the report didn't say anything about blood, i think someone could have staged this. i don't know anything about heidi klum ex boyfriend but i sense something here.
chris cornell last stage was phenomenally well done and have energy where is this slurred words?, if he slurred words he cant really sing a note let alone remembering chorus.
Ativan pills research and i'm not blaming kristen or vicky whatever person that last talk to chris i just sense some wierd clash between these girls.
- The bodyguard who gave Chris Cornell two Ativans before his suicide and found his dead body was Heidi Klum's ex-boyfriend Martin Kirsten
- According to a police report, Kirsten gave Cornell two Ativan pills around 11:30pm (Right before their last tour)
- Just 45 minutes later (after the show) , Cornell's wife Vicky called Kirsten to check in on him ( why kristen?)
- She said he was slurring his words on the phone
- Kirsten found Cornell dead in his bathroom with a band around his neck (What coincidence seriously after 45 minutes?)
- Ativan is an anti-anxiety medication (are you really sure it was ativan? and not swapped meds?). Slurred speech and suicidal thoughts are both serious side effects of the drug
- Kirsten served as Klum's bodyguard before they started dating in 2012 ( wait who is vicky then?, wait what?!)
- They broke up 18 months later, with sources saying at the time that Kirsten was 'sick of being a house husband'( wow what the hell happened here?)
Signs of ativan pills after effects to debunk this stupidity that they blame the drug use on chris cornell death
Ativan (lorazepam) is a benzodiazepine used for the management of anxiety disorders, insomnia, panic attacks, and alcohol withdrawal. Ativan is available in generic form. Common side effects of Ativan include:
- Muscle weakness
- Blurred vision
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Loss of balance or coordination
- Forgetfulness or amnesia
- Difficulty concentrating
- Changes in appetite
Ativan (generic name: lorazepam) is classified as a benzodiazepine medication used primarily for short-term treatment of anxiety and seizure activity. It is sometimes used to manage intractable insomnia, and as a sedative for hospitalized or aggressive patients. The drug works to slow down the central nervous system of the person using it by boosting the effects of a neurotransmitter called GABA--lowering signs of physical tension and psychological anxiety.
- Skin rash
Generally when used as directed by a physician, Ativan is safe and effective. However, when misused or taken recreationally, it can be addictive and dangerous.